What’s Up With Everyone?
We teamed up with the legendary Aardman Animations - home of Shaun the Sheep - to support the launch of an exciting new project. ‘What’s Up With Everyone?’ has seen the studio partner with universities and health bodies to make an impact on the mental health challenges faced by students and teens, from social media obsession, independence and perfectionism, to anxiety and loneliness. The method? Short, attention grabbing, relatable videos, perfect for social, with that trademark Aardman style and sense of humour acting as the hook.
It was our job to use that hook to form a cohesive campaign. Our comms plan covers everything from PR and launch events, to those vital social channels – with a weighty paid budget courtesy of several national funding bodies – alongside crucial influencer engagement.
By focussing on the channels young people use every day – Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok, as well as Facebook and Google – we’ve driven healthy engagement with the campaign, some incredible results, and social sharing from the likes of Ovie Soko, the ByteSquad TikTok crew and even Stephen Fry.
• Total combined reach: Over 17 million young people
• Total coverage: 302 pieces across consumer and trade
• Coverage highlights: BBC News, Sky News, ITV News, MSN.com, LadBible
• Total links secured: 977
• Total video views: 638,000
• Total website page views: 294K
• Combined social media reach: 17,086,000
• Messages received: 1,347
• Influencers supported: Ovie Soko, Stephen Fry, Chris Hughes, Malin Andersson, Tom Read Wilson and more.
• Influencer reach: 8,248,148
• Highly engaged themes throughout the campaign: Loneliness and perfectionism.