We’re looking for a Social & Paid Media Manager to join our integrated agency in Leeds.
An award-winning integrated agency, working with all sorts of clients across all sorts of sectors. Every day, and every project, offers something different. A new combination of skills and people. A new brief to get to grips with. A new audience to discover.
Our people get a kick out of collaboration, and we’re an agency that lives and breathes the ‘integrated’ bit. It’s not just lip service. We back our team, find ways for them to grow, and value a settled, friendly workplace. No burnout culture here.
The work we do can be found on supermarket shelves, social media feeds and newspaper front pages. Big brands come for our creative flare and exciting start-ups come for our strategic experience. We help global charities change the world, and game changing businesses seize the moment.
And we’ve been doing it all since 1999.
A natural communicator and organiser with experience of managing paid media campaigns, and a working knowledge of social media marketing, social media platforms and analytics.
Reporting into the Head of Social and Paid Media, you’ll be setting strategies and KPIs for each of our clients and reviewing campaigns to optimise performance, while working closely with a small team of paid and social media specialists and the wider comms function here at ilk.
You’ll be an important part of the agency’s delivery of creative and impactful campaigns across a multitude of social media and digital platforms, keeping a beady eye on social media best practices and trends, ready to develop ideas with agency copywriters and designers alike.
And lastly, you’ll also be able to establish yourself as the go-to contact for your clients – a comms expert who they know and trust.
- Experience of paid media across social and Google, as well as some experience of organic social media management
- The ability to develop and execute social and paid media strategies for a
range of clients – including client contact, content creation, campaign ideas, asset briefing, paid media delivery, set up and reporting
- The ability to work effectively with other departments, including PR, creative account
management, creative studio and digital
- Effective account management and the ability to build strong relationships with clients, media and third parties (e.g. influencers)
- Based at Leeds Dock
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Golden hour every month
- Incentives package
- Birthdays off
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal trainer
Our hours and location…
- Leeds Office – Minimum office requirement 3 days a week
- Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Friday
What happens next:
Send your CV to email@example.com