An award-winning integrated agency, working with all sorts of clients across all sorts of sectors. Every day, and every project, offers something different. A new combination of skills and people. A new brief to get to grips with. A new audience to discover.
Our people get a kick out of collaboration, and we’re an agency that lives and breathes the ‘integrated’ bit. It’s not just lip service. We back our team, find ways for them to grow, and value a settled, friendly workplace. No burnout culture here.
The work we do can be found on supermarket shelves, social media feeds and newspaper front pages. Big brands come for our creative flare and exciting start-ups come for our strategic experience. We help global charities change the world, and game changing businesses seize the moment.
And we’ve been doing it all since 1999.
A Web Developer with a passion for web development using multiple technologies. You’ll thrive working in a tight team alongside other digital specialists, but also contributing to wider integrated projects.
You’ll work alongside another Web Developer and a Digital Project Manager on everything from entirely digital projects, to briefs that draw on creative, PR, social and paid media. Your passion for learning better not stop at accepting the offer, either. Dedicated training time and guidance means there’s always room to find new ways of working, develop new skills and finesse our output.
This is an office-based position, and you’ll be the type of person who’s comfortable with communication and collaboration, with great attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills.
- At least 1 year of agency experience
- A working understanding of HTML, CSS and JS/jQuery
- Experience with package managers (Composer, Webpack, NPM)
- Knowledge of GIT and Github/Bitbucket
- A good working knowledge of PHP
- WordPress / Other PHP based CMS development experience
- Familiarity with MySQL databases
- The ability to debug front-end issues using the inspector tool
- Working knowledge of creative programmes (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma etc)
- WordPress plugin development and maintenance experience
- Server management experience (SSL, Domains)
- Experience working on eCommerce sites (WooCommerce / Shopify)
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Experience with Jira or a similar workflow
- Based at Leeds Dock
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Golden hour every month
- Incentives package
- Birthdays off
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal trainer
OUR HOURS AND LOCATION…
- Leeds Office – Minimum office requirement 3 days a week
- Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Friday
What happens next:
Send your CV to email@example.com