What we’re looking for
Reporting into the Head of Social and Paid Media and working closely with a small team of specialists alongside the wider comms function here at ilk, you will be an important part of the agency’s delivery of creative and impactful campaigns across a multitude of social media and digital platforms.
For this reason, prior experience of paid media across social and Google, as well as some experience of organic social media management is absolutely essential for this role.
- Assist with the development and execution of social and paid media strategies for a
range of clients – including client contact, content creation, campaign ideas, asset briefing, paid media delivery, set up and reporting.
- Work with your account managers and the Head of Social and Paid Media to set a strategy and KPIs for each client, including setting new ones on a quarterly basis.
- Review the performance of social and paid media campaigns on a regular basis in
order to identify opportunities to revise strategies and improve results.
- Work closely with the agency’s copywriters and design studio to brief in impactful
social and paid media content.
- Keep on top of social media trends, and ensure that our work for clients keeps key trends in mind.
- Ensure effective working practices between PR and social media, creative account
management, studio and digital teams according to the agency’s processes.
- Ensure effective account management, and strong client relationships, on the
accounts that you work across.
- To forge positive working relationships with clients, media and third parties, such as influencers, alike.
- To establish yourself as a communications expert to your clients, embedding yourself into their comms plans and acting as a daily go-to contact.
- Experience with paid media campaigns – set up, optimisation and reporting essential
- Working knowledge of social media marketing
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms and analytics
- Experience with social media best practices and trends
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Golden hour every month
- Monthly incentives
- Birthdays off
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
Leeds Office / Home
(We offer a flexi home / work scheme)
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Friday.
What happens next
Send your CV through to email@example.com or use the enquiry form below.