Taking logistics back to school.
Hellmann UK wanted to get down with the kids – but not in a cringey dad sort of way. Instead, it wanted to introduce the brand and promote logistics as a potential career choice. We created a campaign that offered sixth form and college pupils the opportunity to design a new Hellmann vehicle livery – co-ordinating the project with tutors and teachers from more than 50 participating schools and colleges across the country. The winning entry – as chosen by the Hellmann UK board – was then turned into a special one-off livery.
- Over 200 new followers for the @HellmannUK Twitter account
- Eight pieces of regional coverage – delivering a combined reach of 398,780
- Six pieces of trade coverage in key publications – delivering a combined reach of 48,429
- Over 200 hundred design entries
- 447,209 Opportunities to see
- 50 colleges engaged