You’re a talented camera operator with at least three years professional experience in your bag. This isn’t your first rodeo, but your ways aren’t set just yet.
You’re as comfortable creating video content as you are planning and executing a photo shoot. And you’ve got the technical skills to prove it.
Your creative vision will help move projects from concept to reality. You’ll be there every step of the way, from initial brief to final post-production.
You’re a visual thinker and a natural born problem solver. You love to learn, and your craft is perpetually in beta.
You’re your own get up and go. A self-starter who embodies the old CV cliche – happy to work alone or as part of a wider creative team.
You can think on your feet, juggling props and locations alongside amends and deadlines. Your new nickname is ‘flexible’.
You’ll be able to take feedback on the chin. And work with art directors from a team who thrive on creative differences.
You’re a people person with killer communication skills. Those people? Clients, who you’ll often deal with directly. And an accounts team who need your help simultaneously managing projects of all shapes and sizes, ensuring every last one is completed within timeplan and on budget.
We’re an integrated creative agency with a truly diverse roster of clients. A tight team with specialisms across the spectrum. Our work can be found everywhere from beer cans and supermarket shelves to bus stops and boutique gyms.
You must have…
- An extensive knowledge of DSLR systems, flash systems and photography equipment.
- Experience using prosumer cine-cameras for video production.
- The confidence to work as a solo-shooter, independently or as part of a crew.
- The skills to set up and light client interviews, and manage multi-camera shoots.
- An efficient and organised approach to video editing, and a keen eye for detail.
- A broad knowledge of industry codecs and formats.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Audio recording skills including the use of shotgun mics, lav mics and external recorders, as well as basic audio editing skills.
- A technical mindset with Mac OS experience, able to troubleshoot production software issues and maintain an organised edit workstation.
- An interest in the latest industry trends, gear releases and software updates to advise on equipment hire or upgrades.
You might have…
- Familiarity with with wider Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects.
- A valid UK PfCO for UK drone use and the skills to use it.
- Familiarity with live streaming on social media channels.
Does the above sound like you? If so, please send a copy of your CV and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org