We’re looking for a multi-skilled and ambitious SEO Manager to join our collective!
Founded in 1999, we’re an award winning communications agency based in Leeds.
We pride ourselves on offering our clients an integrated creative response, thinking not along departmental lines, but using all the skills and talent we have in-house to come up with the most creative and effective ways to answer briefs and build brands.
When it comes to our client and project portfolio, we’ve always specialised in not specialising. Our philosophy is that the wider the scope of the sectors we work on and in, the more we build our creative insight, knowledge, influence and understanding. Which is the major reason why the work we produce remains fresh, challenging and engaged, regardless of project, sector or client.
Our current roster spans everything from beer, supermarket retail and logistics, to engineering software, broadband, entertainment advertising and major animation studios. It’s an eclectic list.
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for someone to lead our SEO offering, working in close collaboration with our PR team and all departments across the agency.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Planning, managing, and executing SEO strategies for clients
- Produce in-depth technical SEO audits
- Provide SEO consultancy to clients, including website optimisation and on-page content recommendations
- Analysis and reporting of keyword rankings and organic search engine performance
- Management of various SEO tools and client Google properties
- Taking a lead role in growing the SEO client base. This will involve pitching and presenting to prospective customers
- Ensuring the team stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO advancements and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant, and innovative
- Acting as the authority and point-of-contact for our SEO offering
We’re looking for someone with the skills and ambition not just to be the head of a department, but to be someone around whom we can build a team.
As such, as well as all your specialist technical knowledge, we’d also like someone who enjoys working alongside others, and has the attitude and vision to grow and develop the agency’s offering in the future.
We don’t expect you to have leadership skills right now, but we would like you to have an interest in developing them, alongside the willingness to line manage and nurture those who may join your team in the future.
- Experience managing SEO accounts for multiple clients
- Proven track record in achieving results for clients through technical SEO
- Strong working knowledge of all-things-technical SEO
- An appreciation for off-page activity and the impact it has to SEO – including digital PR and social campaigns
- Experience of using and managing a range of SEO tools
- Knowledge of other digital marketing channels such as PPC, social media and digital PR
- Excellent work ethic and self-management practices
- Great communication skills, both face-to-face and written
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Golden hour every month
- Monthly incentives
- Birthdays off
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Away day
Leeds Office / Home
(We offer a flexi home / work scheme)
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Friday.
What happens next:
Send your CV through to email@example.com or use the enquiry form below.