ilk is looking for a talented, proactive and enthusiastic paid media specialist to join its expanding social and paid media team.
Reporting into our head of social and paid media, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in the management of paid campaigns across search, social and other third-party channels.
With a focus on Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, you will have hands-on experience of planning, implementing and optimising paid campaigns across multiple channels, with the kind of analytical skills required to continuously refine campaigns and maximise ROI.
The role itself will give you the opportunity to work with a number of major brands in leisure, tourism, retail (e-commerce), technology and FMCG, as well as helping to shape a division with ambitious plans for growth.
- To support the head of paid and social media with the delivery of paid activity for retained clients and campaign-based projects alike
- To play a lead role in the agency’s implementation of Google Ads for a variety of clients
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of the paid activity across your own portfolio of retained accounts
- To understand the business strategies and goals for your clients and ensure you are able to develop paid media strategies that help to achieve these
- To play a key role in advising clients on how their budgets should be best spent for maximum return
- To identify opportunities to amplify creative and/or PR campaigns using paid media channels
- To effectively report on performance of paid activity, combining the results of analytics software with effective insights to make strategic recommendations
- To promote a greater level of understanding of paid media tactics, channels and capabilities within the wider PR & social media team
- To identify new or emerging paid media channels which can be used to enhance client campaigns
- To assist with new business opportunities
- To regularly review service levels and manage profitability
- To ensure effective working practices between PR and social media, creative account management, studio and digital teams
Qualifications & Experience Necessary
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of leading paid activity either within an agency or in-house
- Google Ads certified
- Facebook Blueprint certified (preferred but not essential)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.