We’re looking for a freelance Creative Account Manager to work from our head office at Leeds Dock and support us during 2024.
An award-winning integrated agency, working with all sorts of clients across all sorts of sectors. Every day, and every project, offers something different. A new combination of skills and people. A new brief to get to grips with. A new audience to discover.
Our people get a kick out of collaboration, and we’re an agency that lives and breathes the ‘integrated’ bit. It’s not just lip service. We back our team, find ways for them to grow, and value a settled, friendly workplace. No burnout culture here.
The work we do can be found on supermarket shelves, social media feeds and newspaper front pages. Big brands come for our creative flare and exciting start-ups come for our strategic experience. We help global charities change the world, and game changing businesses seize the moment.
And we’ve been doing it all since 1999.
An experienced Senior Creative Account Manager who can join our Account Management team and get stuck in, reporting directly to the Account Director and working closely with other teams across the agency. You’ll be a creative thinker who is eager to enhance our team, bringing new ideas to brainstorms and looking to drive all briefs and projects.
You’ll love what you do, with a proven aptitude for account management, plus excellent organisational and time management skills. You’ll have the ability to build trusted relationships with clients, be confident in pitching and presenting and have experience coordinating cross-channel teams in order to meet budgets, objectives and deadlines.
You’ll be comfortable working on a number of accounts simultaneously, ideally with two to three years of agency account management experience.
- 2/3 years of agency account management experience
- The ability to work from our Leeds office at least 3 days a week
- Experience working closely with design and creative teams
- Experience managing photography and videography shoots is desirable but not a necessity
- Ability to coordinate a number of teams in order to meet a brief and achieve results
- Proven track record of managing budgets alongside timescales and objectives for clients
- Ability to solve problems quickly and resolve any issues that arise for the client
- Experience of coordinating new business proposals and confidence in presenting to clients
- Based at Leeds Dock
- Hybrid working
- Personal trainer
OUR HOURS AND LOCATION…
- Leeds Office – Minimum office requirement 3 days a week
- Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Friday
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org