… an award winning integrated agency based in Leeds and founded in 1999.
We believe in the idea of combining skills: using all the in-house talent at our disposal to best answer the creative challenges our clients set us. You’ll be part of our digital team, but working closely with everyone – from our PR specialists and social media managers to designers, copywriters, developers and videographers.
At ilk we don’t specialise by sector. Deliberately so. We think that the wider our knowledge of marketing across different sectors, markets and channels – the bigger our creative understanding. We find that, very often, insight, innovation and inspiration comes from taking that wider view.
Our current roster spans everything from beer, supermarket retail and boutique fitness, to engineering software, children’s cutlery and major animation studios. And it’s growing all the time!
We’re looking for…
… an experienced Digital Project Manager.
You’ll join our busy Account Management team, but with a specific focus on our digital projects, working closely in collaboration with designers and developers.
We’re looking for someone with…
- a proven aptitude for project management; excellent organisational and time management skills
- the ability to build trusted relationships with clients
- confidence in pitching and presenting
- experience coordinating a variety of teams in order to meet budgets, objectives and deadlines.
You’ll need to be comfortable working on a number of accounts simultaneously – and be able to work collaboratively, closely and effectively with both our creative studio and dev team, often taking projects from conception right through to completion.
And finally, we’d like you to be someone who thrives when things get a little hectic! We’re always busy, but that’s because we’re always busy being creative – so we’re looking for someone who will get a kick out of that dynamic.
Your responsibilities will be…
- Managing the delivery of all digital projects including large, medium and small web development projects from initial briefing through to launch and beyond and managing the wider project team at all critical stages
- Managing the maintenance of a small portfolio of websites hosted by the agency, reporting monthly on any actions taken and future recommendations to ensure continuous performance improvement
- Coordinating multiple teams and in-house skills in order to meet a brief and achieve results
- Management of budgets, timescales and objectives for clients
- To be a trusted client advisor for digital work and digital projects, forging productive relationships with a variety of client stakeholders
We are looking for someone with…
- Two years of digital project management experience
- Knowledge of development platforms including WordPress, Shopify and MailChimp
- Experience working closely with a Design Director, and design and creative teams
- Ability to solve problems quickly and resolve any issues that arise for the client
- Experience of pulling together new business pitches and confidence in presenting to clients
Leeds Office / Home
(we offer a flexi home / work scheme.)
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Friday.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Golden Hour Each Month
- Monthly Incentives
- Birthdays off
- 25 Days Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Away Day
What happens next:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org