Do you love the buzz that comes with securing coverage for your clients? Do you have that all-important knack of finding a fascinating news hook? Can you write compelling copy and forge those all-important relationships with your clients and the media alike? If so, we have just the role for you.
ilk is looking for a PR manager to work across a variety of exciting brands, crafting engaging content and building relationships with journalists and online influencers to secure coverage and links that really make an impact.
As well as acting as the lead contact for the clients you work with, you’ll play an important role in shaping PR strategies that engage a variety of B2C and B2B audiences and ensure the media find your clients’ stories irresistible.
Confident in devising PR campaigns which work across multiple channels, you’ll be as effective at shaping the news agenda as you are at reacting to it with your clients’ business objectives in mind. Crucially, you’ll also know exactly how to measure the tangible impact of your campaigns in relation to your clients’ business goals.
In return, you’ll be given a prominent role within the agency’s PR and social media team and the freedom to collaborate on some standout campaigns which really get our clients’ voices heard.
- To devise and deliver standout campaign and content ideas which generate interest, coverage and links – ultimately increasing the online presence of the clients you work with
- To engage with the media and other online influencers in order to maximise interest in a variety of different types of campaigns and content
- To find innovative ways of achieving coverage and building the profile of your clients via traditional and digital PR, as well as social media
- To implement effective evaluation frameworks which demonstrate the tangible impact of your PR campaigns
- To manage the needs of your clients and their accounts
- To manage and lead individual account teams
- To act as a mentor for junior members of the team and support in the line management of PR and social media executives
- To understand the business strategy for your clients and ensure you develop integrated PR and/or social media strategies to complement these
- To set and and deliver appropriate KPIs for your clients
- To drive the integration of PR, digital, social media and paid media within the agency
- To forge positive working relationships with clients, media and third parties, such as influencers, alike
- To assist with new business opportunities
- To regularly review service levels and manage profitability
- To ensure effective working practices between PR and social, creative account management, studio and digital teams
Qualifications & Experience Necessary
- Educated to degree level with experience of leading PR campaigns for B2B and B2C brands
- Minimum three years’ experience
And if you weren’t already interested enough, we’re now introducing…
The ilk Big Hello
We really want to get to know you. And you ought to get to know us too! Not through faceless forms on recruitment websites, or suspiciously positive third parties. But face to face (digital or otherwise).
So reach out direct, rather than through a recruiter, and we’ll say a big hello – to the tune of £500! As soon as you’ve passed your three month probation, you’ll see that nice little top-up in your bank account. So when we take you out for a beer (once that’s allowed), the first round’s on you!