Do you love the buzz that comes with securing online coverage for your clients? Do you have that all-important knack of finding a fascinating news hook? Can you demonstrate the seamless link between online coverage and SEO? If so, we have just the role for you.
ilk is looking for a digital PR manager to work across a variety of exciting brands, crafting engaging content and building relationships with journalists and online influencers to secure coverage and links that really make an impact.
You’ll play an important role in shaping digital strategies that engage B2C and B2B audiences and ensure the media find your clients’ stories irresistible.
Confident in devising digital campaigns which work across multiple channels, you’ll be as effective at shaping the news agenda as you are at reacting to it with your clients’ business objectives in mind. Crucially, you’ll also know exactly how to measure the tangible impact of your campaigns in relation to your clients’ business goals.
In return, you’ll be given a prominent role within the agency’s PR and social media team and the freedom to collaborate on some standout campaigns which really get our clients’ voices heard.
- To devise and deliver standout campaign and content ideas which generate interest, coverage and links – ultimately increasing the online presence of the clients you work with
- To engage with the media and other online influencers in order to maximise interest in a variety of different types of campaigns and content
- To demonstrate the importance of a close relationship between on-site content and off-site PR activity
- To implement effective evaluation frameworks which demonstrate the tangible impact of your digital PR campaigns
- To manage and lead individual account teams
- To act as a mentor for junior members of the team and support in the line management of PR and social media executives
- To understand the business strategy for your clients and ensure you develop integrated PR and/or social media strategies to complement these
- To set and and deliver appropriate KPIs for your clients
- To drive the integration of PR, digital, social media and paid media within the agency
- To support in upskilling the team in all aspects of digital PR, ranging from content creation to media outreach and link building best practice
- To forge positive working relationships with clients, media and third parties, such as influencers, alike
- To assist with new business opportunities
- To regularly review service levels and manage profitability
- To ensure effective working practices between PR and social, creative account management, studio and digital teams
Qualifications & Experience Necessary
- Educated to degree level with experience of leading Digital PR campaigns for B2B and B2C brands
- Minimum three years’ experience