To manage a range of existing and new clients in an integrated marketing agency covering core services including PR, social media and paid media.
- To manage and lead individual account teams
- To act as a mentor for junior members of the team and support in the line management of Account Executives
- To understand the business strategy for your clients and ensure you develop integrated PR and/or social media strategies to complement these and deliver appropriate KPIs
- To drive the integration of PR, digital, social media and paid media within the agency
- To support in upskilling the team in all aspects of PR, ranging from media relations and content to drive coverage through to securing authoritative links for digital PR
- To forge positive working relationships with clients, media and third parties, such as influencers, alike
- To find innovative ways of achieving coverage and building the profile of your clients via traditional and digital PR and social media
- To assist with new business opportunities
- To regularly review service levels and manage profitability
- To ensure effective working practices between comms, creative account management, studio and digital teams
Qualifications & Experience Necessary
- Educated to degree level with experience of leading PR and social media activity for B2B and B2C brands
- Minimum three years’ experience
Salary – DOE
Closing date – December 11th 2020
The ilk Big Hello
We really want to get to know you. And you ought to get to know us too! Not through faceless forms on recruitment websites, or suspiciously positive third parties. But face to face (digital or otherwise).
So reach out direct, rather than through a recruiter, and we’ll say a big hello – to the tune of £500! As soon as you’ve passed your three month probation, you’ll see that nice little top-up in your bank account. So when we take you out for a beer (once that’s allowed), the first round’s on you!
Please fill out the form below, or email email@example.com with your CV to apply.