To support across a range of existing and new clients in an integrated marketing agency covering core services including PR, social media and paid media.
- To implement work across a number of key focuses for your clients, writing press releases, following up, writing features and blogs, creating social posts, setting up ads, reaching out to influencers and running regional and national campaigns.
- To understand the business strategy for your clients and ensure you work closely with the Account Managers to implement these across integrated PR and/or social media and paid.
- To provide creative ideas that will increase your client’s chances of coverage across key target titles.
- To prepare regular evaluation reports which present the results of your account teams’ campaigns to your clients
- To remain organised and work to set deadlines across all core skills – including social media, PR, paid and influencer activity.
- To assist with the integration of PR, digital, social media and paid media within the agency by following set processes and ways of working.
- To forge positive working relationships with clients, media and third parties, such as influencers, alike.
- To establish yourself as a communications expert to your clients, embedding yourself into their comms plans and acting as a daily go-to contact.
Qualifications & Experience Necessary
- Ideally educated to degree level in a subject relevant to communications, or has undertaken an apprenticeship or previous role within communications
- Ideally, clients would have at least 6 months of experience in PR and social media, preferably within an agency environment.
Salary – DOE
Closing date – Nov 27th 2020
And if you weren’t already interested enough, we’re now introducing…
The ilk Big Hello
We really want to get to know you. And you ought to get to know us too! Not through faceless forms on recruitment websites, or suspiciously positive third parties. But face to face (digital or otherwise).
So reach out direct, rather than through a recruiter, and we’ll say a big hello – to the tune of £500! As soon as you’ve passed your three month probation, you’ll see that nice little top-up in your bank account. So when we take you out for a beer (once that’s allowed), the first round’s on you!
If you have any problems filling out the below form, please email email@example.com with your application instead.